- Just Food is the food bank in Douglas County, supplying more than 40 partner agencies with frozen meat and fresh produce as well as bread and food donated from community drives. Just Food specializes in direct client service through programs like Just Grow and Just Cook.
- Visit the Westwood House Cupboard every Thursday from 4:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m. at 1421 W 19th St.
- Lawrence Interdenominational Nutrition Kitchen (L.I.N.K) provides free homemade meals to individuals and families. Everyone is welcome with no questions asked. Serving times are 1-2PM on Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday, and Sunday at First Christian Church.
- Ecumencial Campus Ministries provides a free Veggie Lunch every Thursday from 11:30AM-1:00PM. While school is in session.
- Visit Harvesters to find other food resources throughout the community.
- Ballard Center provides a mobile food pantry on the third Wednesday every month at 9AM at the Douglas County Fairgrounds.
- The United Way of Douglas County connects residents to a wide range of emergency services. Download their resource guide or dial 2-1-1 or visit 211 of Kansas to find the community support you need.
- See if you are eligible to apply for SNAP benefits.